সোমবার, ৩০ আগস্ট, ২০১০

Hindi flim I Hate Love Stories songs| I Hate Luv Storys Songs Download [MP3] [2010]

I Hate Love Storys is a forthcoming film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy directed by debutante Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Production. I Hate Luv Stories is scheduled for release on 2nd July, 2010





Songs download list


  1. Bahara - Shreya Ghosal
  2. Bin Tere - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
  3. I hate Luv Storys - Vishal Dadlani
  4. Jab Mila Tu - Vishal Dadlani
  5. Sadka Hua - Suraj Jagan & Mahalakshmi Iyer
  6. Bahara - Chill Version - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
  7. Bin Tere - Remix - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
  8. Bin Tere - Reprise - Shekhar Rajviani


For play a song just click song name and need to download open a new tab.
all songs download are free.
Don't tell me miss.if I have missed any good song.



0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More